Three Country Cats About The Three Country Cats Visit Our Trophy Room Let Us Help Cats Email Three Country Cats

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday 13



Even though I used to have vishus claws (before Mom clipped them), I am still afraid of lots of things! Here are some of them.

1. Water
2. Big dogs that come up to our window sometimes
3. Babies
4. Toddlers! (I think they are evil.)
5. The evil sucking machine (aka vacuum)
6. Brooms (Mom is not sure why I am afraid of them)
7. Weird foods (I slink away from any weird stuff, which happens to be anything other than Temptations or my regular food.)
8. The ice maker
9. The washing machine
10. Car rides
11. The vet
12. Medicines
13. Kaleb, sometimes!

15 comments:

BeadedTail said...

I think the V E T should be #1 on that list!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I don't much like the vet either...

Cat Street Boyz said...

Well then, my pretty Rosie, guess I will have to protect you from all those evils=^Y^=Toy

Peffe and Lussie said...

babies / toddlers = purr ebil! and the vacuum iz effun worse! Sum cat visits us on our window, she's purrty scardy too and the carrier. Luks as if it's about to eat me! and still myne meowmie wants me in ther! Hrmph!

purrs Peffe

Milo said...

Yep - we fink VET VISITS shud ne number 14!

Alfie is a complete wuss at everyfink. He jumps a mile in the air if I sneak up on him - and I sneak up a lot! tee hee!

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

We're scared of a lot of the same things you are Rosie.That is one scawry list.

The Island Cats said...

Oh Rosie...we agree about the babies and toddlers! We don't like when they visit...not at all! And the sucking machine...we hate that thing too!

Daisy said...

Rosie, I am scairted of pretty much all of those things, too. And also the doorbell. And visitors. And loud noises.

Elin said...

Vet & Yucky, hate them the most..

xoxo

Anya said...

I don't like
the vet and medicienes :(
I like the washing machine,
its warm and I go lie on it :))
purss Kareltje =^.^=

Cat with a Garden said...

I'm with you on the broom! They are evil!
Purrs, Siena

Anonymous said...

That's a very interesting list, Rosie! Crikey would go crazy if we didn't have an ice maker. He's addicted! I'm with you on the evil sucking machine though, ours sends shivers up my tail! ~Tristan

Quill and Greyson said...

3-5 and 10-12 couldn't agree more!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

I hate the VET! Also am afraid of all the rest of those things too.... cept Kaleb!

Cliff and Olivia said...

That was a lot of things. We don't like the sucking monster either, but we would never stay away from anything edible.